Who's got the nicest ***?

Wow a lot of gorgeous designs...I too love the flirtation with the wide all across the back tail-light. I will add that I love the wide T&C tail lights. Best station wagon look ever. And I love the 74-75 Imperial tear drops.

T&C 003.jpg

HPIM1815.jpg

Well, this didn't take long to find the winner. There it is. Contest over.

Posted via Topify on Android

Not so fast........ !! I NEED to question Ross, Why do all Challengers have that "hollow" sound? Sure it a little deep, but I cant figure it out. I was at the Bloomsburg show two summers ago and a guy had the same exhaust as mine, and it sounded horrible...... I gotta post a video of mine, plenty deeper and loud

Not so fast........ !! I NEED to question Ross, Why do all Challengers have that "hollow" sound? Sure it a little deep, but I cant figure it out. I was at the Bloomsburg show two summers ago and a guy had the same exhaust as mine, and it sounded horrible...... I gotta post a video of mine, plenty deeper and loud
That video doesn't really capture it. In person it is very loud & completely obnoxious. I have 1/2 of an aftermarket exhaust...

That video doesn't really capture it. In person it is very loud & completely obnoxious. I have 1/2 of an aftermarket exhaust...

I have the Mopar performance exhaust on ours and while I have heard LOUD Challengers, the dont sound great.... None have been able to equal the sound of mine. Not taking anything away from yours mind you, this is not a pissing match, just curious.

It sounds great in person, if I do say so myself. I have long tubes with 1/2 of Gibson American Muscle exhaust & straight pipe for the other 1/2.

Back