SOLD ‘75 Córdoba 400 console/buckets nice survivor car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just forwarded to my dad. He's in the market again .... sweet cordoba
thank you, I appreciate it !! I just can't provide the car the care/love it deserves right now. If your dad emails me threw craigs list or private mess. I'll give him my number.

That's beautiful!!!
Thank you for the earlier welcome wagon greeting & for the comment on the Córdoba. The car is much more impressive than my bad pics show. It is one of the nicest unrestored cars i’ve seen let alone owned. I just have no where for it & it’s outside!!

I am roughly 1/2 hour away so if anyone wants me to put eyes on, would be glad to!

I am roughly 1/2 hour away so if anyone wants me to put eyes on, would be glad to!
That’s a great idea & you’re welcome to have a look anytime !! You doing anything after 5 tonight ?

thank you, I appreciate it !! I just can't provide the car the care/love it deserves right now. If your dad emails me threw craigs list or private mess. I'll give him my number.

Sent a reply to the ad. Going to " start a conversation"

That's o.k. !! The doba may be leaving sat. but if not i'll keep everyone posted !!

My dad and I went up Saturday to look at Darren's Cordoba. A very nice looking well kept Cordoba. Darren was extremely accommodating and we B.S'd for a few hours. Much to my surprise My dad didnt buy the car. Ive never seen him go look at one and not pry open the moth holder that he calls a wallet . It just didnt wow him but on the 3 hour ride home and again this morning he has said several times I probably should have bought it.
Nice car, sounded great under the hood and behind the car. Looked good inside and out.. Im convinced its an original mileaged car . Dad drove it around the neighborhood a couple times and I gotta say, if it had a T bar roof I would have brought it home.

Thanks Darren for your hospitality .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back