15 Years.

67-Fury

Reaction score
Can't Believe it has been this long already. Wish i was a bit older at the time, I was just 7 years old.

307747_10151151496369165_1057360267_n.jpg

I was at work when the first plane flew into the tower. Our Aircraft manufacturing plant in Stuart Florida Builds the center section on all the 767's.

Never-Forget.jpg

What a joke. Half the people in this country have forgotten the pain.
I will NEVER, EVER, forget. Never, so help me god!

I was at a customer's place when it happened. Everything kind of stopped and every computer that could point at the internet was on and watching.

I thought at first about how the B-25 crashed into the Empire State Building and thought "it has to be an accident" and then the second plane came in.

The patriotism wave that followed was something I'd never seen... and then it just stopped and now is a forgotten memory for many. It has changed how we do business to this day... Just try to get on a plane. They won.... It didn't seem so at the time, but they took some of our freedoms away and that was/is their goal.

I was stationed in Germany and could hardly believe my eyes as I watched it unfold. The world changed that day. I won't ever forget!
I walked to our commanders office in pt gear and said I don't know where were going or what were doing when we get there, but I'm in.

They won.... It didn't seem so at the time, but they took some of our freedoms away and that was/is their goal
Yes they did with the help of our leadership or lack of they made us run around looking for places to spread our democracy spending incredible amounts of money changing the minds of people that do not want to change, and in turn sending our economy in the shitter and our standing in the world from helper to bully. Not to mention growing the government by 4x and it is doing nothing but controlling we it's people more and nothing in the way of protection except from the boogie man.

Can't forget, I was at a pre-OP appointment with my wife. It was the day before my youngest was born.

I was at work and can still remember all the phone calls coming from family that me and my coworkers got shortly after the first plane hit. I will never forget that day

Sept 10.
Went out for drinks with good, good, friend before before friend retuning to LA on first flight out of Logan the next morning. I said call me as soon as you get back.

Still waiting.

Never forget.

I was at a customer's who happened to have a TV on. At first thought it was an ad for a movie. A lot changed in mere seconds. It took a lot of the day just to be sure there wasn't more coming.

I feel sorry for anyone that experienced a loss that day, I personally have not but that doesn't change the fact that like Stan said we cannot forget. Japan woke the sleeping bear during WWII, I am not sure what has changed since than maybe were too PC or have become wussies I don't know. We were once a great and feared nation they wouldn't have tried this right after WWII. Sorry now I am done ranting.

I was in college getting ready to go to class. I didnt leave that apartment for 3 days. I was glued to the TV watching Peter Jennings.

911memorial.jpg
911-2.jpg

I was at work in Auburn Hills, Mi. Once all the planes were parked the only thing seen in the sky was a fighter jet doing a slow oval overhead. South to Chrysler Tech Ctr. and north to Lake Orion Assembly. Later found out there was one circling Dearborn and one the Renaissance Center downtown. Things were scary for a while.

So much weird stuff happened that day. I always thought it sort of odd how both towers both fell the exactly the same way even though they were hit completely different. Sad day for so many, so many unanswered questions still...

walked outside, mid afternoon to the erree silence of no jets coming or going from O'Hare.
Save one on an over flight, thought it Air force One

I was working as a tool dealer (not owner) at the time. I had left a bigger busy shop and stopped at a smaller private shop with a tv... the look of horror on everyone's faces at the next couple stops was something I didn't want to continue watching... called the day way short and went home to watch it on tv...

I was lucky, in that I didn't know any of the victims. My condolences to those who lost someone...

The silence was noticeble. Only the the big power outage we had couple years later was quieter.
Got a niece that now works for the 1st company to move into the new Trade Center Tower. You know that thing is another target.

You know that thing is another target.
No, their biggest target is infiltrating our government, defense and infrastructure.
Some day, all these sleeper cells are going to get the call and they will come out if the woodwork like locusts and we won't even know what happened.

Just to get you to wake up and smell the coffee:
The IT departments of all the major industries (transportation, finance, communications, etc) is a major focus of the Muslims to integrate into.
All they need is "the call".

tumblr_murl0gFFfX1qzss4xo3_1280.jpg

Patriotism in this country, for most people , is just a fad.
I will not forget.

Last edited:
Back