For Sale 1958 Chrysler 300 D

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I had in....
Do NOT play the Defender of Our Country card. You'll lose.
You don't understand FCBO apparantly. Until you log a cuppla hundred more posts showing interaction between other fine members, I would challenge you, not me, to exercise a little tact.

I could spend a day correlating about a man with that car and not be embarrassed by that listing.

He may be a well loved and perfect man with whom I would buy a beer. And I would say, while we're drinking that beer, Lance, that dumass ad you wrote was so bad, I had a Petite Mal seizure. It was worse than the last ad (you haven't been introduced to Lance the Destroyer, yet).

we are at FCBO.
What is "tact" overhere?
This is usually the blow it all out place

As others have already pointed out....

This is FCBO, honest and sometimes brutally honest and far from being PC (except in political subjects).

I agree with Stan........terrible written ad.

I had a Platoon SGT in afghanistan that would say during our pre-mission briefs " if you dont have anything productive to say keep it to yourself".

I hate that saying, what a stupid quote. Everyone please say what you're thinking that way I know where I stand...

To quote a Waylon song " in L A what they're thinking ain't what they talk about, at least in New York city, there's never any doubt".

HowTF can he expect me to read that?
Absolute moron.

lA1gZX9.jpg
If you're truly interested in the car, you'll figure it out.

I had a Platoon SGT in afghanistan that would say during our pre-mission briefs " if you dont have anything productive to say keep it to yourself"(I left out the swear words). I only bring this up because I think you could benefit from this advise. If you must criticize someones ad I would challenge you to exercise a little tact.

Your new around here, it shows.
I would never... ever believe anything a platoon Sargent says....... Just agree with him. His words are bad advise. Got something to say... get it out.

And it is a terrible ad.

No. I do not want to get into a pissing match with you. I'm already up to neck with an Alpha Male here, even though he's a nice guy who will give you the shirt off his back. Two is one too many.

You're a nice guy also. You're intelligent. I would even have a beer with you but you haven't a clue to who I am, nor my beliefs, ethics or morality. Admitting I am a very hard guy to read. That is definitely one of my character flaws. I do try to minimize that flaw but it will never go away.

Simply said, my standards as a minimally educated blue collar worker who's creed is, Do the right thing, are low enough that a trained chimpanzee could meet them. Im serious about that. For humanity to continue to exist, it needs to at least meet those standards.

I don't care if one's opinion on everything is 180 degrees from mine. Just have some minimum standards because it will make you a better person and a happier life in return.

If my own father wrote an ad like that, I'd be embarrassed and have to say to him, Dad, I saw the ad. You are a moron. And he'd say, You fix it If you're so smart...

it is a well written ad but the capital letters and lack of spacing remind me of binary code
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back