For Sale 1959 Imperial - $10000

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Now that is a bumper and grille. Is that a V8 above the head lights on each side? Also interesting dash.

http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/4990347526.html

This is the car for the collector or auto enthusiast who wants that car that your very rarely going to see going the other way. The car is complete and has been garaged for many years but needs a some restoration.

00z0z_h13VYrwfvrr_600x450.jpg

01717_ajEe2rYHSVM_600x450.jpg

00N0N_bqFrk598CSt_600x450.jpg

00U0U_kYCPS4HbuYS_600x450.jpg

00G0G_kffkHz1RVSm_600x450.jpg

Please notice the CL required garden hose in the pics, no matter what Quality car for sale.

A real beauty but I'd like to see the black one in the background.

The garden hose bandit strikes again!

LOL, I listed an old lawn edger this weekend on CL and after posting I checked the pics and there in the background was my garden hose! I swear they are like snakes with a thirst for the limelight! Oh, and nice Imp!

Gotta give him some credit...at least he USED the garden hose!
Seriously though, that is a very nice Imperial and at what seems to be a very fair price pending further investigation.

100_0255_resized.jpg

My '59 Imperial is a Custom Coupe. The one advertised above is a Crown. It has gold crowns inbetween the birds wings on the front fenders, leather interior, map pockets under the door armrests. Look close at its front armrest and see the large crown embossed in the leather. It appears worth at least a phone call and see if they have the black one for sale also. If all is as nice as proclaimed its a steal.

100_0255_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back