Contact seller
http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/4889559286.html
01212_gIQsasOHiZs_600x450.jpg

01515_4j6iIRQOMF8_600x450.jpg

00u0u_3Rr1DWmDdeX_600x450.jpg

00101_bT1ihNvFYp8_600x450.jpg

00H0H_3JM5wpRHT8i_600x450.jpg

01212_gIQsasOHiZs_600x450.jpg

When was the last time you saw one of these? It's a '59 (or'60) Skoda Felicia convertible, made in Czechoslovakia. Rusted out floors & trunk pan. Rest of car looks fairly solid... Only trim that is missing is right side front fender. Tail light lenses missing, Seat & convert top bows included.
Engine looks complete. It's around 1,100cc/45hp.
Good parts car, or, drop a Dodge Hellcat in it, and away you go :)

drop a Dodge Hellcat in it, and away you go :)

I'd like to see that! This seller is hilariously insane...

Leading to the question.... Does anyone make reproduction floor and trunk pans for a 59 or 60 Skoda Felicia?

leading to the question......... why is a f...ing Skoda posted on FCBO in the "for sale" section?

If you put it into "funny stuff......."

A: Where does one find this make of car in a price guide.

B: Does anyone collect these?

C: Does anyone care?

A: Where does one find this make of car in a price guide.

B: Does anyone collect these?

C: Does anyone care?

Listed at 15-22k Euros in very good/restored condition over here, probably the only Eastern design of that era that could rival Western European designs of the 50s-early 60s. I like it, but not that good to ever own one.

Someone needs to save this before the demo derby guys get it or someone buys it and strips the engine for their Skoda Octavia.

Twin carb dual snorkel Setup. That would make a sleeper Octavia. ;)

Although my goofy car is in nice shape if it speaks to you fix it up. I like that little skoda, something different. But 45hp you would get squished here in Austin. my 77hp is struggle here. After dumping 3x what this alliance is worth it an extreemly fun reliable car now.

11891_ODUgbGZ0IGZybnQgbG8uanBn.jpg

11891_ODUgbGZ0IGZybnQgbG8uanBn.jpg

Renault, not as bad as the General rep it has in the US. A few weak Points to take care of, but that's with about any car.
They had a couple nice and advanced designs in the past, like the R16. I know Carsten doesn't care. ;)

renault_16_1.jpg

renault_16_1.jpg

Good parts car, or, drop a Dodge Hellcat in it, and away you go :)

...to your instant death.

Renault, not as bad as the General rep it has in the US. A few weak Points to take care of, but that's with about any car.
They had a couple nice and advanced designs in the past, like the R16. I know Carsten doesn't care. ;)

View attachment 46532

Renault=French=not a car. :icon_oak:

Hey you Guys, quit picking on my Skoda! I just bought it last week and picked it up Saturday the 6th of March. No, I'm not nuts! It is going to get a complete frame transplant from a 1986 Mazda RX7 I have that is a total with only 5000 miles on it. The Skoda is getting everything, dash, seats, floor pan, chassis, 4 wheel disc brakes 5 speed, and I even have a supercharger I bought from Atkins Rotary with a side draft Weber to put on the rotary engine. A 1200 Lb. car, and aprox. 500 hp? It should go OK I think. I've done this kind of swap before, I put a 68 Cutlass chassis and floor pan under a 50 Merc. It made it a great cruiser with all the creature comforts! By the way, if anyone is curious I am a MOPAR man, my daily driver is a 2010, Jazzy blue, 5.7 liter 6 speed Challenger RT with 35,000 miles on it and I love it! Chrysler has got it together now!

Show us a pic of the Skoda with today's newspaper for proof. ;) J.k.

Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back