NOT MINE 1962 Chrysler 300H 2dr. coupe - $22,500 (Oconomowoc, WI 53066)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
ONLY 345 produced. Lettered car 300H. Originally White. All there and runs, drives, and stops. Original 413 V8 with factory installed dual carb's.
Very much worth restoring. Solid floors and frame. Does need a trunk pan. All gauges and electric windows operate as they should. POSSIBLE TRADE'S?

1962 Chrysler 300H for sale by owner - Oconomowoc, WI - craigslist

62Chrysler300H2drcoupeWIg.jpg.32e3b361c309304e3b1672029ab5ec71.jpg

Why put in the listing that it needs a trunk pan and then take 24 pictures.....none of them inside the trunk? Anyone remotely interested is going to want to know how bad the trunk actually is.

IMHO, there's a lot going for this car. It's a pretty complete letter car in a desirable red color. Interior looks serviceable, although repairs are needed on the driver's seat. Probably needs a carpet. Saying "instruments work" hopefully means the electroluminescent lighting works. Got AC too!

EDIT: Car was originally white. It's pretty easy to see that. "Duh" moment on my part. White is still kind of cool.

I'd like to see the trunk floor before saying much as some people idea of "rust" varies from nothing left to a pinhole or two. Possibly a little crusty around the rear wheels.

So... It's probably a little high in price, but not that far off.

BTW, looks like he transposed production numbers. 435 coupes is the real number.

If I wanted one, I'd look at this one seriously.... Maybe walk away with it for $15K.

Last edited:
I am wanting to find one of these. I was born in 62 and I remember when Iwas 4 or 5 we gad a 62 green newport. A300H like this would do it for me, im just tied up now with my 68. This really has a lot of potential I think!

Back