For Sale 1965 plymouth fury station wagon parts available in a junkyard

Could you get by with just the inner parts. Or do you need the whole huge heavy tailgate, including glass? Thanks
Hey, I can ask Finnish firms for shippind, there is a few.
Parts i need:
-Regulator 23-54-72
-Bar 23-54-140
-part numbers from parts gatalog

I have manual mechanism now, but im interestd to change it to power window. In that case i need all the power window parts (motor, handle etc)
I dont need window :)

I can take a picture from parts catalog page later :) Now must work
-Jari

Hey, I can ask Finnish firms for shippind, there is a few.
Parts i need:
-Regulator 23-54-72
-Bar 23-54-140
-part numbers from parts gatalog

I have manual mechanism now, but im interestd to change it to power window. In that case i need all the power window parts (motor, handle etc)
I dont need window :)

I can take a picture from parts catalog page later :) Now must work
-Jari
No rush, the junkyard is about 60 miles from my house and I do not go very often. I fear the and have concerns the tailgate sheet metal might be rusty and weak, this wagon has been in the junkyard a LONG time. Best case , it might be best for me to take all the internal parts out. No sure what would work for you best. I am open to shipping the whole tailgate if we can figure it out. Just concerned about the bottom metal being to rotten.

No rush, the junkyard is about 60 miles from my house and I do not go very often. I fear the and have concerns the tailgate sheet metal might be rusty and weak, this wagon has been in the junkyard a LONG time. Best case , it might be best for me to take all the internal parts out. No sure what would work for you best. I am open to shipping the whole tailgate if we can figure it out. Just concerned about the bottom metal being to rotten.
I need this cover too, if it still has it :)

193ab043-f227-4a5d-bccf-5c4de490d216.jpg

Back