SOLD 1966 4bbl Throttle Cable Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need a 1966 or similar year throttle cable bracket for my 383 4bbl. Only have the 2bbl and a 70's stlye 4 bbl bracket with the solid kick down rod. I will try to make that work for now, but need the correct style bracket. Please let me know if you have a spare you can sell. Thanks folks!

Ok, so apparently I have the correct bracket for '66, but it doesn't put the cable end anywhere near the carb bracket. So I'm looking for a 67-69? 4bbl throttle cable bracket that puts the pivot for the multiple piece kickdown linkage, at the rear of the assembly.

MF224.JPG

Ok, so apparently I have the correct bracket for '66, but it doesn't put the cable end anywhere near the carb bracket. So I'm looking for a 67-69? 4bbl throttle cable bracket that puts the pivot for the multiple piece kickdown linkage, at the rear of the assembly.

View attachment 187029
I'm pretty sure this is a small block piece.

this is what you need,
YearOne - Part: TCB66B

Alan

Last edited:

View attachment 187029
Can you measure space between cable holder and pivot?
I have a bucket full of brackets and linkage and may have it.

Can you measure space between cable holder and pivot?
I have a bucket full of brackets and linkage and may have it.
I ordered the 67-70 bracket from Mega Parts, got it yesterday. But I'll get back to you in a bit.

I came across this old post.
I have one of these if it is possibly the right one.
20180528_124928.jpg

I came across this old post.
I have one of these if it is possibly the right one.View attachment 193445
Thanks TWR, I forgot to mark it found, I ordered some online, now I have a spare. I saw you had one after I ordered I would have gotten it with the other parts you sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back