NOT MINE 1966 Chrysler New Yorker - $18,900 (Milford, Ma.) Flipped

coco

Reaction score
This is a car a member sold on the member cars for sale page, might be the 2nd one he has bought from same member and imediatley flipped...

Was a beauty but just out of my budget so did not try to buy before this guy snapped it up, he's selling another Chrysler sedan too which is in very fine condition

1718361223418.jpeg

I wonder if you asked the current seller some questions, including how long they've had it, they'd skip that question.

This is a car a member sold on the member cars for sale page, might be the 2nd one he has bought from same member and imediatley flipped...

Was a beauty but just out of my budget so did not try to buy before this guy snapped it up, he's selling another Chrysler sedan too which is in very fine condition

View attachment 666081
Nice looking New Yorker.

I own it now. Its a terrific driver. Geoff, the seller is someone that i have known for a long time.
I saw the car earlier this year and really liked it. but i wasn't looking to add another car to the stable.
saw It again a couple weeks ago at a car show and I said "Geoff, I thought you sold this thing months ago?" a couple days after seeing the New Yorker again I called Him and said "drive it up to my shop and lets work this out". I've put almost 500 miles on this car in 2 weeks.

I own it now. Its a terrific driver. Geoff, the seller is someone that i have known for a long time.
I saw the car earlier this year and really liked it. but i wasn't looking to add another car to the stable.
saw It again a couple weeks ago at a car show and I said "Geoff, I thought you sold this thing months ago?" a couple days after seeing the New Yorker again I called Him and said "drive it up to my shop and lets work this out". I've put almost 500 miles on this car in 2 weeks.

Nice car...

Back