For Sale 1966 Fury Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparguy383

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1966 Plymouth Fury Convertible for sale. Big Block, 4 speed. It has a 1968 model 383 in it now. It is a power top car and all of the parts for the top are there as far as I can tell. I have most of the parts for the car, including 2 sets of tail light lenses. The only things I know that are missing, are the rear seat and the center section for the rear. It would be a parts car in my opinion. It has lots of rust in it, floor pans are shot, springs have come up into the passenger compartment. No title. $1800 o.b.o. Email me at moparguy383@hotmail.com for more information.

20160416_151507.jpg

Whoa!! That picture makes your car look... scary. Do you have more pictures?

Wow. Such a rare car. It's a shame that it got to this state.

if it is a factory BB convertible and the underside is not too too bad then it is reasonable candidate for a restoration but since the frame and floors are shot then it would have to have something special about it over the basic options offered right now.
Nothing personal against the seller but personally it's a scrap priced kind of car...
Now if this was a 68 Charger then there would be a line-up a mile long trying to get it...

I will get a picture of the interior and the fendertag.

mr. fix it,
I figured with the motor, trans, bell housing, shifter, clutch pedals, and other assorted 4 speed parts it would be worth $1500-1800. I have seen core 833's sell for $300, I sold a bellhousing last year for $380, just in those 2 parts you are talking about $680. And $1800 is just a jumping off price, not what I would take for it. I was just going to part it out, but one of my buddies convinced me to try to sell it whole because it is kind of a rare car.

And all it takes is one person to come along and pay your price. if we had the supply of parts like the other b,d, or e bodies then I am sure you would get you price in a heart beat because it would be a desired car to restore.

It's may be rare right but finding body parts for this car will be extremely difficult.

All the best with the sale

I will get a picture of the interior and the fendertag.

mr. fix it,
I figured with the motor, trans, bell housing, shifter, clutch pedals, and other assorted 4 speed parts it would be worth $1500-1800. I have seen core 833's sell for $300, I sold a bellhousing last year for $380, just in those 2 parts you are talking about $680. And $1800 is just a jumping off price, not what I would take for it. I was just going to part it out, but one of my buddies convinced me to try to sell it whole because it is kind of a rare car.

The whole is easily worth what you are asking in parts or more if you hit upon someone looking to convert one to 4 speed. I'd part it out or stand firm at that price for the whole. Parting it would get you more $ and sounds like you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back