1966 NYer with "badass single exhaust"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
His words not mine, looks like a solid New Yorker dumbest looking exhaust I've seen.

51,000 original mile 1966 Chrysler NewYorker RATROD, Lowered front and rear suspension ( no air bags just low) 440 big Block ,8 3/4 rearend , 727 Torque flight trans, badass single center exhaust , all new brakes and tires with original hub caps, no issues , and a sweet AM Radio, turn key driver. Not perfect but damn nice for a 1966 !!!! Call 440-227-4159 $4900. OBO

http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/4349277714.html

Dumbass exhaust.jpg

Dumbass exhaust.jpg

This is one time I REALLY do hope the owner comes across the comments on this board. That single exhaust "tube" is just plain dumb. In fact, I'd like to see how its plumb'd under the fuel tank and to the front of the car. Must be some pretty stupid things going on under there we cannot see.

I'd be embarrassed to be seen behind the wheel.

it continues to befuddle me as to why people are so lazy as to not pull the car out of the garage to take pics when the car is running

it continues to befuddle me as to why people are so lazy as to not pull the car out of the garage to take pics when the car is running

Mark.....have you done anything with your vert since you got her? You've been awful quiet about her.

Looked at this car it is bad *** sounds aesome not saying I like the single exhaust but it really sounds tuff

It could be the world's most perfect exhaust tone but I ain't gonna be seen with a big pipe sticking out my ***.

WTF? This works on BMWs and Corvettes, but as stated prior; how close is this to the tank (answer: within a 1/2 inch or closer!)??? This has the gas filler behind the license plate, right? So, when that fuel spills onto the hot tip should make for a fine, explosive firestorm! This is thirteen kinds of fu*king stupid!

Muffler is a $200 fix. It's otherwise a nice looking car, but then I am partial to 4-doors.

The interior of that garage seems familiar...with a different car possibly. Flipper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back