1967-68 6 way seats question

Joseph Bisinger

Reaction score
What do you guys think it’s worth.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t have wiring diagram to know where to put power to. I think it’s a complete assembly
They’re pretty easy to bench test. That assembly looks very clean. I would be shocked if it didn’t work. I’ve had these that looked like they were in a swamp for years and with a little elbow grease I got them working. My shop is in Royal Oak, bring it over and we can test it. If it works it’s worth a lot more than an untested unit.

68 last year for that switch.
There should ve a heavuer guage wire with a female plug that is the power supply.
Body is ground.
The power wire is typically fed by a 30 amp circuit breaker located in drivers kick panel area and is live or hot from the battery.

Last edited:
Can you guess the question any buyer will have?
And we all have?

Does it work?

The big problem with that power seat setup is the condition of the solenoids. If one or more is bad, the mechanism won't work properly. And I don't think they are repairable. Maybe @Devinism has some input on them. He has worked on these in the past.

The big problem with that power seat setup is the condition of the solenoids. If one or more is bad, the mechanism won't work properly. And I don't think they are repairable. Maybe @Devinism has some input on them. He has worked on these in the past.
I have rebuilt quite a few of the switches, but I have never attacked the solenoids.

Back