For Sale 1967 chrysler new yorker custom - $22000 (bangor maine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/cto/5338175307.html

00t0t_60ci3gRvHuV_600x450.jpg

Another one? Really?? when are they gonna learn that Tinted windows look like crap on old cars.

Hey, hey, hey...

tv9Rc98h.jpg

Stan, you're parked at the yellow curb and blocking the handicapped space... I never would have pegged you as one of "those guys".

NYB is gorgeous... you need to throw pics around more often for us dreamers...

Poor thing is listed at $17,500 on local CL. This monstrosity has been for sale for at least 9 months that I can remember.

Okay, I can almost hear the purist mob sharpening their pitchforks and grabbing their torches as I type this, bit I think that car ended out looking really sharp. I don't want to know what indignities the interior suffered to get a $5k stereo installed, and I don't want to know what's hiding behind that fresh paint. But I think they've taken a conservative looking 4 door and turned it into a sporty looking attention grabber. About that price tag? No comment...

The look of tinted windows is subjective but those of us that live in hot climates love them for their functionality. I need to get my wagon tinted before the summer comes. That thing is like a fishbowl with all the glass. Tint will lower the inside temperature 20 degrees or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back