SOLD 1967 Dodge Monaco 500 ... MINE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very fair price for a car that looks to need very little. All the right boxes are checked, A/C, big block, console, and a 2 door. GLWS.

Gavin, you better come to some MOPAR events in the area and bring those kids! The Papa's show in New Britain is usually a big event - May 18 & 19 - go to the Mopars In Motion FB page for more info.

Gavin, you better come to some MOPAR events in the area and bring those kids! The Papa's show in New Britain is usually a big event - May 18 & 19 - go to the Mopars In Motion FB page for more info.
It's funny, I actually went to more shows before I had the Monaco... I didn't go to a lot the last two years simply because I had to work on the car!

Went out and got some gas today. Starts right up and doesn’t complain.
Damned right and left brain seem to be at odds here... mine that is.
2D241093-F452-44EC-915F-2F856A1B3E81.jpeg

I regret letting my 66 go because I needed to buy my then wife a car. Took quite a while to get a replacement.

Sorry to hear life got in the way of your hobby. Currently having the 68 version of that car I know they can be money pits. It sounds like you have your priorities straight. Good luck with the sale.

Get ready for a bevy of "what's your best price?", "still for sell?", "I wand to buy *it*." and other responses that make you want to jab your adam's apple with a sharpened length of threaded rod.
1967 Dodge Monaco 500

You have my sympathies. . . Sure wish you could keep that car.
Well, being that I couldn't be more pessimistic regarding potential buyers .. I may well wind up sitting next to it in the front yard yelling at passers by for looking at it.

Enjoy the car while you still have it. Its April already and warming up.

Enjoy the car while you still have it. Its April already and warming up.
I'm going to try. Spare time isn't really there right now and with the alignment as it is I don't really want to take it too far. ... I've got a few jobs in the works which may give me an opportunity to have the suspension done. But then if that winds up being the case, I'll drive the hell out of it until I absolutely have to sell it.

I'm going to try. Spare time isn't really there right now and with the alignment as it is I don't really want to take it too far. ... I've got a few jobs in the works which may give me an opportunity to have the suspension done. But then if that winds up being the case, I'll drive the hell out of it until I absolutely have to sell it.

I am finishing up a front end rebuild on one of my 67 Polaras. It actually steered really well with about 90,000 miles on it. The reason I rebuilt it was to do a disc brake swap. What I found on mine was everything was still serviceable except for the idler arm. It had a lot of play on the small end. The driver's side lower control arm bushing was not great due to petroleum deterioration, age, and wear, but it was still intact. The rest of the bushings were just old but still in good enough shape. The ball joints and tie rods were all good, but doing the disc brake swap meant destroying the boots to get them apart. They rarely come apart easily like the guys on TV. Doing all of the components in the front end takes a lot of time and I could not imagine the cost of paying to have it done. Hopefully you take it to someone that does not want to overkill it on the alignment rack.

For undisclosed reasons, I’m marking this sold. Suffice to say, it ain’t sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back