1967 Dodge Polara 4dr sedan windshield

Mike Byrne

Reaction score
Looking for a windshield for a'67 Dodge Polara 4dr. sedan. Seems like a lot of 2dr. hardtops and verts, but no 4dr. sedans. Any replacement models that can be used or cut down?

Very hard to find - I searched all of north America to get my front windshield for my 66 wagon (same as yours), there were only 2 at that time available. I hope you're able to find one.

The one I have is free to anyone who wants to come get it. I have a two door hardtop 65-68 with a Bulls eye. Better than nothing. It also is free.

I did a web search on WindshieldsToGo and got a price of $390. If true, lucky me!!!! I need to follow-up by phone to make sure. Thanks!!!!!!

My bad! It's the '67-'68 Fast top glass that's almost $800.

I would have looked it up myself, but I'm still locked out of the site for looking up too many different windshields a couple months ago.

Try vintageautoglass.com

I got one for my '67 Newport 4DSD shipped from Ontario CA to Albany NY for $425.

$275 for the glass, $150 for shipping.

It arrived undamaged even though the crate and cardboard box were all scarred up.

Hope the input helps.

John

Try vintageautoglass.com

I got one for my '67 Newport 4DSD shipped from Ontario CA to Albany NY for $425.

$275 for the glass, $150 for shipping.

It arrived undamaged even though the crate and cardboard box were all scarred up.

Hope the input helps.

John
Thanks, good info. I'll check it out

Back