1967 Fury 3 Turn signals

Taelor Feehan

Reaction score
Hello, I recently picked up my dream car and had a question pertaining to the turn signal lights behind the dash, my car has the factory option for fender mounted turn signals but I'm curious if there are no indication lights on the gauge cluster. Does my car only have the fender signals? Or should it have both? I've crawled under the dash and looked for the bulb wires but there's nothing currently running to the back of the cluster and I can't seem to find anything about it the car has both dash and fender signal lights or just one.

If you had the fender indicators, then the factory didn't connect the dash lights. You can easily add lights to the dash & connect them if you like. This is true for 1967, I know at least some other years came with both sets connected.

If you had the fender indicators, then the factory didn't connect the dash lights. You can easily add lights to the dash & connect them if you like. This is true for 1967, I know at least some other years came with both sets connected
Does it still have the wires for behind the dash? Or will I have to add new wires, connectors ect.?

It's been a while but if I recall the wires are still there but you'll need to add the bulb sockets. Personally if the fender signals work correctly you really don't need the dash ones, not worth the bother.

You'll need the wiring diagram in the service manual-
Service Manuals – MyMopar

Good Evening
I would ASSUME that your '67 has a circuit board that the bulb sockets twist into.
My '65 also has fender mounted turn signals but no bulbs/sockets in the dash from the factory; just tape over the holes.
Procure yourself some bulbs and sockets, remove the tape (if it exists) and install.
A factory service manual is the best tool you can have in your toolbox.
Omni

Back