NOT MINE 1967 IMPERIAL 4dr Sedan, 43K miles - Project - $5,995 - STERLING HEIGHTS, MI

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
For Sale: 1967 IMPERIAL 4dr Sedan, 43K miles - Project - $5,995 - STERLING HEIGHTS, MI
1966 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL for sale by owner - Sterling Heights, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:
UNCLES CAR, 1967 IMPERIAL ONLY 43,638 MILES ON BODY AND NEW REBUILT ENGINE. RUNS BUT NEEDS TUNING. IMECIBALE INTERIOR. NICE PATINA PAINT. SOLID VEHICLE. $5,995 OBO.
Contact: Call or Text FRANK MAIORANO (586) 3-6-two-forty-4-1

67IMPERIALMIa.jpg.e4cfd94edb71c2c7c763486d9d0bf5c8.jpg

Despite being the lowest priced Imperial for 1967,
Only 2193 Crown sedans were built.
Even fewer survive today thanks to time, of course demo derbies and others donated their vital organs to B and E resto projects.

The sedans provide a quiet and solid ride compared to the 4dr hardtops. ( read: no rattles from the windows. I speak from experience, lol)
This car is worth looking at. @detmatt

Looks very solid and seems to be very fairly priced. I notice it has Auto Temp ac which is known to be a deal breaker for some and of course it has manual vents and that pesky B-pillar which are both deal breakers for me. @coco

Too much to do for me Matt and looking for 2 door car now, unless a hardtop came up at a great price. Love the colour combo on this and the half leather interior is real nice. I really like the embossed leather decals on the Imp's

Back