SOLD 1967 Imperial Crown Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
came out nice chief. congrats and good luck. great looking Imp.

though you probably said it somewhere and I missed it, what is the color?

Reason I ask my '67 300 is "GG1" and was wondering what it would look like when it came back from paint in a couple weeks :)
The repaint I believe was intentionally tweaked with some metallic to suit the owner’s taste. You’ll notice the pics above of the original paint in the engine room and the jambs and the underside of the deck lid.
@amazinblue82
Don’t know if you saw this from yesterday, another tweaked version on the vert.
Here’s something you don’t see everyday!

Matt!!!......you're....just.....killing.....me, will all the pictures! Enough already!:lol:
I don't have room for it and I'm NOT adding onto the shop......

The repaint I believe was intentionally tweaked with some metallic to suit the owner’s taste. You’ll notice the pics above of the original paint in the engine room and the jambs and the underside of the deck lid.
@amazinblue82
Don’t know if you saw this from yesterday, another tweaked version on the vert.
Here’s something you don’t see everyday!

Thanks man. i will move the dialogue over to my 67 thread.

1967 Chrysler 300

The vert looks like the factory color in the "engine room" of your Imp. Both colors are really great.

5a7c1113-79f5-4a05-b260-221a56db0125-jpeg.jpg

a00ab823-f939-4d40-abfe-3f81d74955d7-jpeg.jpg

Untitled15.png

Made a piece of wood trim where it was missing on the left and have the 2 wheelcovers in the resto process.:thumbsup:
D1D37E84-F2FA-4A30-9BDB-CE85ECA63CF0.jpeg
4375CAA1-141B-4FDF-A12E-FE96C9056EDA.jpeg

Haven't seen many of these wheelcovers restored, STUNNING! improves an already stunning hardtop. Have you thought of trying to get it posted on Bring a Trailer? They seem to attract high class buyers, and I think Dave Schwartz's Mobile Director was on there.

Haven't seen many of these wheelcovers restored, STUNNING! improves an already stunning hardtop. Have you thought of trying to get it posted on Bring a Trailer? They seem to attract high class buyers, and I think Dave Schwartz's Mobile Director was on there.
Hadn’t thought of that but I was thinking about carsonline. I think I have someone coming to look at it in the next couple of days but I don’t think this dreary weather we’ve been having here is helping. I have had 2 dealers and a broker reach out to me...:BangHead:

They seem pretty choosy about American cars, but yours is pretty special, they (BaT) seem to like Imperials. Not familiar with brokers, as I never bought from/sold through one. You certainly hear bad things about some of them, so I'd be real careful. There is a fee for BaT, but it reaches a pretty wide, knowledgable readership.

Take it out to some scenic spot, and send them a few glamor shots with those fine wheel covers, that ought to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back