For Sale 1968 Chrysler 300 grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Bisinger

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a full 1968 Chrysler 300 grill for sale. It’s driver quality and must take the whole thing. There is one piece that is damaged. Will not ship, $200obo
image.jpg

IMG_1175.jpeg

Last edited:
yes unfortunatly you are 16 hours from me. i am in Crystal River Florida and i see that you will not ship. if you change your mind on shipping let me know i do not need the radiator support so the complete grill and head lights woukd break down into a smaller package. but again if you change your mind let me know thank you Douglas

Hi, I'm definitely interested in the grille. Are the upper and lower horizontal grille bars good - any cracks? I love near Chicago, IL so I could probably head over to your place in Redford and pick it up sometime over the next month. I would pay you so you know its sold.
Thanks,
Dave

Hi, I'm definitely interested in the grille. Are the upper and lower horizontal grille bars good - any cracks? I love near Chicago, IL so I could probably head over to your place in Redford and pick it up sometime over the next month. I would pay you so you know its sold.
Thanks,
Dave
I’ll take more pic tomorrow then only crack is in the nose.

Hi Joesph, thanks for the extra pics! Looks like it's still has some good parts I could use. Can I give you a call to discuss price and pick up?
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Joesph, thanks for the extra pics! Looks like it's still has some good parts I could use. Can I give you a call to discuss price and pick up?
Thanks,
Dave
Phone number removed. Exchange that info through a Personal Message for your internet security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back