For Sale 1968 fury 4-spd $28.000.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopar collectors guide did an article on that 67 fury III a few years back. I know the guys friend who helped him restore it, and ultimately sold it after John passed away. I can get in touch with him about some more pics of it.

Great, love to see more pictures of it. Missed the Mopar Collector's Guide with it.
Thanks!

Going back to the original '68 in the thread, this car was for sale last year at Lake Ariel Pa.
All the same info except for the milage:

1968 Plymouth Fury, 13000 miles, Exterior: Blue, Interior: White, Fastback, matching numbers, 383 Super Commando, factory Hurst 4-speed, 323 posi, navy with original black top, white interior, Magnum 500s, build sheet, manuals & parts. This is a real matching numbers 4 speed (1 of about 50 made when new), for a great price. Asking $27500, Located in LAKE ARIEL PA 18436, Contact Don at 570-698-XXXX (See Below) for more information.

Here's the pics his friend sent me of the 1967 Plymouth Fury III 383 4 Speed they restored for John. These are the almost finished pics.

67 fury III 4 speed.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed2.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed3.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed4.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed5.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed6.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed7.jpg

67 fury III 4 speed8.jpg

I have always preferred the fast tops but that green hardtop 4-speed has turned me around. It is just absolutely stunning. The body color wheels with caps are the perfect icing on the cake. Jason, thanks for finding the pics

Thanks for that Jason.
Love everything about that car, done just the way I would want it.
Bench seat with the stick shift, dog dishes, even the Frosty Green colour. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back