For Sale 1968 Imperial Mobile Director - cl ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the director interior was only available in black, no matter what colors were ordered on the car.

It was that way for 69 Chryslers ordered with a reclining seat..... black only. Legendary custom made a white seat cover for me when I put the recliner in Jazebelle.

I think the director interior was only available in black, no matter what colors were ordered on the car.

It was that way for 69 Chryslers ordered with a reclining seat..... black only. Legendary custom made a white seat cover for me when I put the recliner in Jazebelle.

I have a reclining passenger seat and as we all know it is silver.

image.jpg

I have a reclining passenger seat and as we all know it is silver.

No doubt that's a red director interior option. 1967....? I'm not sure the director interior was an option in 69.

But in 69 the option book shows black only for the recliner seat. (I did see a picture of what appeared to be an original 69 with a white recliner once though). Chrysler was good for doing special orders if you knew what buttons to push.

Scan_20150107 (Large).jpg

Anyone know if Legendary has Imperial interiors? I took a look at their catalog and don't see seat covers for Imperials. If they have a template it sounds like different colors or patterns are an option. But not sure what they can do if they don't have a template. I guess a local interior shop is another option.

AFAIK the mobile director was a two year only Option, just 67-68.

The red one is a '67 and the director was only offered for the two years and I think you could get it in any of the available colors.

The red one is a '67 and the director was only offered for the two years and I think you could get it in any of the available colors.

It doesn't look like the seats or upholstery is any different then the standard stuff. Just seat mount and table mount hardware added. I bet the director option would look great with silver upholstery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back