1968 New Yorker Valuation and opinions needed

Awesome! Glad someone picked it up.
Too bad ya didn't hit me up, I'm always glad to show my cars and talk about car stuff.
You passed right by me.

Did you get to beat him up a little bit on the price?

I had no clue, Where are you located? I picked it up for 1900 my first big block. It has rust in rear driver floor pan and piting around windows but solid elsewhere . It’s funny I was looking stuff up for the car and came across my actual car.

Correction Fury Fan..."stole" is MY '67 Newport Custom, bought back in 2019 for $1250!

Newport.jpg

113_1695.JPG

113_1693.JPG

113_1699.JPG

Thanks JW, I had the front seat re-upholstered, and the 727 had to be rebuilt. I farmed those two tasks out.

I rebuilt the brake system completely. Also replaced all hoses, wires, pumps, radiator, master cylinder, carb rebuild, tune up, and tires. But that's stuff I did myself and enjoyed doing it. I got the car in August, and by November it was ready to go. The paint is driver quality-, but it shines up OK and people love it.

That first November, I drove it to Thanksgiving Dinner at my in-laws in Cocoa Beach. I couldn't wait to get out of there, so on the return trip that same day, I had the Newport up to 100mph! It's my favorite of my 3 cars.

113_1697.JPG

113_1389.JPG

113_1370.JPG

113_1400.JPG

thumbnail_Riviera at Davis Isle.jpg

They all Look good I’m still working here and there on mine but it will be quite some time to look like those

I had no clue, Where are you located? I picked it up for 1900 my first big block. It has rust in rear driver floor pan and piting around windows but solid elsewhere . It’s funny I was looking stuff up for the car and came across my actual car.
I'm in Salida. 5 miles from Poncha Springs. Easy to find in this small town as I am the mopar guy.

Back