WANTED 1968 Newport foam Bucket Seat Buns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkeeler

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for anybody that has found a company that reproduces foam seat buns for a 1968 Newport with bucket seats. If not, anyone know where to get the correct foam to reproduce them. I cannot find any sources for premade ones and am not sure of the grade of foam to buy.
Thanx

Mike - check with these guys - http://www.smsautofabrics.com/

For the hell of it, I sent them an email after I talked to you - they can reproduce the white Newport door panels you need too - I expect them to be pricey.

Thanks for the lead. Sorry it took so long to get back, but I was away on business. I was able to purchase a decent set of panels from Bulldogchesty on the site. He lived a half hour from me and they will work really well with a re-dye.

Fred
I was away on business so I am late getting back to you. I was able to purchase a decent set of panels from Bulldogchesty on the site. He lived a half hour from me and they will work really well with a re-dye. I still need a 4 gang power window switch for the driver side if you have one
Thanx Mike

Fred
I was away on business so I am late getting back to you. I was able to purchase a decent set of panels from Bulldogchesty on the site. He lived a half hour from me and they will work really well with a re-dye. I still need a 4 gang power window switch for the driver side if you have one
Thanx Mike

I'll see what I can find...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back