SOLD 1968 Newport - parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a rarity, a wrecked c body! It was crashed in 1980 with 78k miles and has sat in the southern Arizona desert since. All 4 doors are junk, pass front fender junk, hood damaged and both rockers caved in. The body and trunk floor are rust free. Complete bumper jack in the trunk. The interior is junk except the dash which is complete and decent looking. The car has power drum brakes, steering and A/C. That's about it. The engine turns over. I bought it for the sub frame. Most everything else will be going cheap so let me know if you need anything.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So I'm not going to have this much longer. The back half of the car is rust free! Quarters and trunk floor are good. Here is a list of what's sold
-gas tank
-engine/transmission/drive shaft
-radiator/shroud
-rear brakes

The dash is complete but the pad is cracked. The interior is just baked to death! I also will sell the sub frame. I bought another parts car that has one, don't need two. Let me know what you need.

This is a rarity, a wrecked c body! It was crashed in 1980 with 78k miles and has sat in the southern Arizona desert since. All 4 doors are junk, pass front fender junk, hood damaged and both rockers caved in. The body and trunk floor are rust free. Complete bumper jack in the trunk. The interior is junk except the dash which is complete and decent looking. The car has power drum brakes, steering and A/C. That's about it. The engine turns over. I bought it for the sub frame. Most everything else will be going cheap so let me know if you need anything.

HOW MUCH FOR THE JACK? I wouldn't mind an estimate on motor and trans too. I live in Toostoned...

HOW MUCH FOR THE JACK? I wouldn't mind an estimate on motor and trans too. I live in Toostoned...
$50 for the complete jack. The engine and trans are gone.

I could use the dash assy with all the switches, mainly the headlight switch.
Shipping the complete dash may be pretty expensive due to size and weight. If you're really interested, ill see what I can do. If you just want pieces, that would be much cheaper.

Damn! I want it and the price is fair, but we're just too tight here for now bro.

$50 for the complete jack. The engine and trans are gone.

Shipping the complete dash may be pretty expensive due to size and weight. If you're really interested, ill see what I can do. If you just want pieces, that would be much cheaper.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was referring to the gauge Assy, and Instrument cluster, not the whole frame assy. The headlight switch is the main thing I need, but I didn't want you to be stuck with a partial Gauge assembly.

What kind of seats does it have looking for bucket seat frame's.

Do you have a left rear quarter section in good condition?
WP_20160731_001.jpg

I'd be interested in the fender tag or if you find any broadcast sheets, window stickers or other factory documents.

Okay, so the car is getting junked this week. The head light switch and a/c controls are junk. They pulled apart when I was disassembling the dash. Basically everything in the interior is crap. Not much else available but wouldn't hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back