1968 Plymouth fury III HELP

stu’s68furyiiirat

Reaction score
I cut the black wire that goes to alt and do I need to cut the green fuseable link and run new wire pass bulk head and ammmeter bypass with new black wire and red with fuseable link and tie them together to fix my problem with ammeter

IMG_6045.jpeg

IMG_6044.jpeg

IMG_6043.jpeg

I would check resistance across your current alternator output wire. If It's .2-4ohms, you can cut out the current fusible link and add a new one. Then run the wire thru a grommet at the firewall and do the ammeter bypass behind the ammeter.

I would still add a parallel alternator output wire that runs to the starter relay.

I would check resistance across your current alternator output wire. If It's .2-4ohms, you can cut out the current fusible link and add a new one. Then run the wire thru a grommet at the firewall and do the ammeter bypass behind the ammeter.

I would still add a parallel alternator output wire that runs to the starter relay.
Could you draw something up or have a picture would be great I don’t understand without showing me or a picture to be honset

Back