NOT MINE 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury for sale again?

furyfred1

Reaction score
1968 Plymouth Sport fury · Coupe · Driven 500 miles
1968 Plymouth Sport Fury
383 4 sp posi rear. Matching numbers . Totally restored as original as I can tell besides color . Was blue. Very rear car there was only 619 Chrysler cars built in 1968 with a 4 sp so brake it down by models and that will tell you how rear this car is. Vinyl top, interior, chrome , moldings all orig. a custom cruiser that will make your heart pump. Be different . It won Chrysler Carlisle best car . Also best Mopar.
Facebook

1728128519655.jpeg

Well, how bout that…. for sale within a month, and the price went up another 5 grand too. I don’t understand why it keeps changing hands so fast. @68PK21 440.6bbl.
I don'kno, haven't been following this car closely, is it a different seller? Looks to be same reused pictures, could it be someone backed out of the previous sale? Like on a eekbay non-pay?

(edit) he's itching to sell it I take from the 3x he spammed it in the Mopar for sale group. Not many comments or likes about it there.
CONFUSED.QUESTION.gif

Last edited:
This was on YouTube:
So I believe it is a new seller. This was the previous owner.

Last edited:
Oh boy now I've seen the video can we nikpik it?

:lol:

Didn't we go over this one years ago before Brad bought it? No VIN (stolen) and no fender tag.

(edit) OK now I remember this one from years ago before the last 2 previous owners when it was at some collector car showroom. Funny when my 1968 Fury III was stolen (2x) no VIN tag was removed but this was in the late 70's & early 80's and it was a $100 DD (but I did have money in it) but no theft insurance as the town I moved to the comprehensive insurance when up to $69 from $12 one town over from my previous residence. When I ask the agent why she said that the town I now live in has a Mall and a lot of cars gets stolen from that Mall. duh. My mothers car did get stolen out of that Mall and was used in a big Boston Mob bank robbery and later on murder of the crew that did the bank robbery. I saw the FBI photo of the car in a documentary on one of these Boston crime history shows.
Also my car was recovered fairly quick, 1st time after a week when it was left in a commuter rail parking lot and the second time due to my funky choke in the cold fall the next morning SWEET!
But no claim was filed and nothing was paid out.

Last edited:
Yes, I posted this one back before Brad (I guess) bought it.
Posted a bunch of the ebay pics, a broker was selling it.

And it got discussed maybe 2-3 weeks ago, also.

Back