WANTED 1969 Chrysler 300 front valance

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a nice, rust free replacement for mine.
PM amount needed and your location so I can calculate shipping cost.
Thx FCBO

I have one off a 1971 Chrysler may be available in week or so
Shipping would be git in yer car and drive over and pick it up....

I have one off a 1971 Chrysler may be available in week or so
Shipping would be git in yer car and drive over and pick it up....
Thanks Xenon! You local to Chicago area? I'm in the NW suburbs.
PM me your address when the part arrives.

Dundee Township, north west of Schaumburg.
I don't get on here enough to know where everyone resides, but us Chi-town area locals should meet up somewhere with our rides before we have to put them into storage.
Who's in?

Well hell...that's 4 so far. Hopefully more will like to join. This may turn out to be the first FCBO event in the Midwest.
I was thinking when we decide on a date that works for all of us, maybe we can do something "car related".
This morning I took the liberty to contact Volo Car Museum, and told them we are a bunch of car guys wanting to tour the facilities, and to come there in our classic cars, but we didn't want to park in the general parking lot with the mini-vans and SUV's, worried about getting door dings from the others parking in the same lot.
The person I spoke with said he could let us park our cars in the grassy area north of the museum in the parking overflow area on our own. That was cool of him.
Volo is just a suggestion. If you guys want to do something else, I'm open to your ideas.
Thoughts?

A saturday would work for me. Im booked the next 3 weekends though. October 21st would be my first open weekend

OK. The October 21st is far enough out to plan something, and plenty of time for others to decide.
Are there any other suggestions on a location other than Volo?

AFAIK, most shows are over for the year now, and less likely to be any on or around 10/21/17. If you know of one, let us know. I wouldn't mind driving a little farther if there is an "end of season" event.

Hmm,, dunno about going to Volo..
Thats far away..
Would take me at least a whole five minutes to get there...

:lol:

Hmm,, dunno about going to Volo..
Thats far away..
Would take me at least a whole five minutes to get there...

:lol:
WOW, think you could afford the gas for such a long trip (LOL). But seriously it is right around 70 miles for me, and if I can do it, everyone can.

OMG !!!!!!!
Yer right...
Crap...
I might use a whole gallon there and back...
Dunno, guys,, if I can afford this trip.....

Alright sxpkrt,,,
lets make it happen..
Get the damn ball a-rollin' ......

QUOTE="Xenon, post: 516384, member: 626"]OMG !!!!!!!
Yer right...
Crap...
I might use a whole gallon there and back...
Dunno, guys,, if I can afford this trip.....[/QUOTE]

:rofl: (YAAAA, my first one)

Well this thread turned out to be the typical FCBO discussion, going from a part wanted to organizing a FCBO get together.

Alright sxpkrt,,,
lets make it happen..
Get the damn ball a-rollin' ......

Will post in Mopar Events section.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back