For Sale 1969 Fury 3 Hood (North Dakota)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copcatcher1

Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my hood off of my 1969 Plymouth Fury 3. I bought another hood to install a hood scoop and didnt want to cut the original up. Still has the insulation underneath, the original Plymouth name plate on front and Plymouth emblem in the center. There is a hefty scratch on one side but no rust.

Im asking $125

Located in Neche, North Dakota
fury hood scratch.jpgfury hood.jpg

fury hood scratch.jpg

fury hood.jpg

good price and i could use it but the shipping is a killer on this deal.

Yup. Shipping is the biggest problem Im dealing with. The hood is at my parents farm in ND. I currently live around Minneapolis MN and could bring it this far if that helps anyone. (Its a 5 hr drive)

Pack it up real well and ship it via greyhound, or fastenal. There's guys on here that can help you with what's involved. You would drop off at your closest terminal, or store. And your buyer would pick up at closest terminal, or store.

greyhound would work but the hood is too big for their requirements.

Pack it up real well and ship it via greyhound, or fastenal. There's guys on here that can help you with what's involved. You would drop off at your closest terminal, or store. And your buyer would pick up at closest terminal, or store.

I shipped a tail gate to Maryland for $115 bucks. I wrapped with foam then heavy cardboard to the cardboard was about 3-4" from the tail gate and had a set of HP manifolds in the package. They put it on a pallet and shrink wrapped it down. No damage on the other end and buyer was very happy.

Every shipment I've been quoted through fastenal was $115 - $150 range no matter the size or weight, as long as it fit on a pallet. The tail gate actually hung over the sides if I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back