WANTED 1969 polara or monaco 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

miket

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello! Looking for a 69 polara or monaco for a friend. He wants a more base model with a bench seat, low option car if possible. Drivertrain is not a huge deal byt a big block would be a bonus for him. Would like it to be a driver type car already with complete interior. He is looking to stay at or around 7 grand. Thank you for any help!

He is in Prescott Wisc. He would travel or have one shipped if its what he's after.

Sorry , i bought that one allready two weeks ago.!!

Martin.

Martin.

Based on your avatar, you already have one! You hoarder! :)

Nice score, although I personally like them without the extra optional front end chrome. Is it a two barrell carb or four barrell 383?

Haha , well there are people with more cars here........(lol).
Here,s the fendertag , it,s upgraded to a 4bbl.
~

photo 1.jpg

Haha , well there are people with more cars here........(lol).
Here,s the fendertag , it,s upgraded to a 4bbl.
~

Nice that he upgraded already. I hope he also put in the small torque converter that comes with the 4 bbl package, as that gives the package a whole new, very responsive feel compared to the 2 bbl with the larger, tighter converter.

Nice that he upgraded already. I hope he also put in the small torque converter that comes with the 4 bbl package, as that gives the package a whole new, very responsive feel compared to the 2 bbl with the larger, tighter converter.

I didn,t know that!!
Every day learning new things here......
I did have an orig 383 4bbl polara 2dr a few years ago and that car runs like H...
Drove almost 210km/h on German autobahn .
( sold to Marco ( in front of the car ) ( Germany ) .

marco polara Q4.jpg

I didn,t know that!!
Every day learning new things here......
I did have an orig 383 4bbl polara 2dr a few years ago and that car runs like H...
Drove almost 210km/h on German autobahn .
( sold to Marco ( in front of the car ) ( Germany ) .

Love that colour.

Martin.

I was looking at that one myself! Just coincidence that I'm in Indiana, but I bought my 2012 Ram 3500 from a Toyota dealer in Kalispell two years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back