NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Convertible in Good Condition For Sale - NOT MINE

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
This 1970 Dodge Polara is in what appears to be very good condition although I would delete the decal which should be fairly easy to do. The price seems high @ $29,995, but it also appears it is being sold by a dealer so that is not unexpected.

It is another dark green one but it appears well maintained if not at least partially restored.

1718908392080.png

1718908532618.png

1718908635265.png

Here is the link to the for sale listing:

Last edited:
This 1970 Dodge Polara is in what appears to be very good condition although I would delete the decal which should be fairly easy to do. The price seems high @ $29,995 .but it also appears it is being sold by a dealer so that is not unexpected.

It is another dark green one but it appears well maintained if not at least partially restored.

View attachment 667144

View attachment 667145
View attachment 667146

Here is the link to the for sale listing:

[/URL]
Why would anybody put a stripe like that on this car?What were they thinking?!1

What happened to your original posting of this from this morning?
Mike took it down because apparently I had it in the wrong category - not really sure how I messed up for that to happen?

I also wanted to note that in looking down the passenger side photo, there appears to be some waviness below the body bump strip that suggests not so good previous paint/body work. On site inspection warranted especially for that price.

Last edited:
He certainly could have simply moved it for a seasoned FCBO veteran.

I questioned a repaint and noted the replacement top. All in all a nice car .
No green for me.

At first I thought a $30k L-code car should have a nicely-restored grille.
Then I saw the front valance and SMH...

Maybe very small couple thousand dollars trade ok.No financing original California low 85,000 miles air conditioning power steering power brakes run and drives beautiful serious inquiries. Not here to trade! We are specifically car rv yacht

Listed 3 days ago in Chino Hills, CA

Message Ve Benz

Is that a Japanese number plate?, imported back to the US? The Winnebago in the background has UK plates on it.

It is amazing how these cars still just pop out of the woodwork which might be explained by the strange plates. If work was done to the rear quarters at least they seem to have the wheel opening profile ok but I do see the wavy finish.

Weird responses.
Won't answer specific questions.
Won't send picture of trim tag.
Only sends pictures of the video that was taken.
Dealers.......

Just watch the video. That has all the information in it for you that will lube up that 30K and slide it right into his dealership hands.

At first I thought a $30k L-code car should have a nicely-restored grille.
Then I saw the front valance and SMH...
How do you know it’s an L-code? Could be one of 19 N-codes. We know of six, but thirteen of them are unaccounted for.

Back