NOT MINE 1970 Dodge Polara Wagon - $12,500 - Huntsville, AL

AL_Brad

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Huntsville, Alabama

LINK

1970 Dodge Polara · Wagon · Driven 115,200 miles1970 Dodge Polara 9 seat wagon. 400 cubic inch V8 engine, 2 barrel carb, solid southern car bought new in Ringgold, Georgia. Runs and drives great. Needs a brake booster. Have extra parts for it including original hubcaps, trim pieces. The quarter panel with the primer was a dent filled in, no rust there thankfully. A very solid, rare wagon. Hard to find. Completely new Magnaflow dual exhaust system last spring, new plugs, new wires, new Mopar electronic ignition system, fresh oil change. I do have a title for it as well which is good for anyone interested that needs that. Alabama doesn’t require a title for a vehicle this old. Please message me if interested. Serious inquiries only. No tire kickers. Thank you.

Polare Wagon.jpg

Last edited:
@AL_Brad -- thank you for posting. There was no 400 engine in 1970, it would be great if you could provide more information -- did you mean 383, or has the engine been replaced? A photo of the engine bay and of the fender tag would help.

Not my vehicle @ayilar I haven't contacted him - I'd be more interested in any other color combo, and anyway, no more room in my garage. I posted the FB link.

All of that effort/money into exhaust while leaving the body and interior looking rough; I'll never understand some people's priorities.

I suppose if it needed exhaust anyway, but that's a pretty deluxe system when a factory-style system would have worked just as well and saved some coin for other jobs.
I'm sure it was the old original Y pipe. Broken somewhere between the engine and the muffler making it sound like crap. Thats normally the case in my experience.

Back