1970 Fury Tire Pressure 3402071 and Emissions Decal 3577714 Pre-Order Instructions

Mike Mancini

Reaction score
Hi,

In another thread I was asked if we could reproduce the 70 C-body Tire and Emissions decals as pictured here. I explained that we could if there was enough demand. Because of the expensive nature and limited market, I would entertain doing a small run of each but that they would be priced higher that the common ones we typically sell for other applications.

To do a small run of 50 decals of each emission and tire pressure would put the pricing at $29.00 per decal and we would need roughly 45 combined sold to break even.

This post has been made to establish a channel for pre-orders in order to make this happen. If you would like to order a pair or an individual decal, please email me at **************** - Let me know what you would like to order and the quantity and I will send a paypal invoice to you. Once we meet the required orders, I will produce these.

Thanks,
Mike Mancini
Performance Car Graphics
Performance Car Graphics
Emissions_14.jpg
TP_71.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

In another thread I was asked if we could reproduce the 70 C-body Tire and Emissions decals as pictured here. I explained that we could if there was enough demand. Because of the expensive nature and limited market, I would entertain doing a small run of each but that they would be priced higher that the common ones we typically sell for other applications.

To do a small run of 50 decals of each emission and tire pressure would put the pricing at $29.00 per decal and we would need roughly 45 combined sold to break even.

This post has been made to establish a channel for pre-orders in order to make this happen. If you would like to order a pair or an individual decal, please email me at *********** - Let me know what you would like to order and the quantity and I will send a paypal invoice to you. Once we meet the required orders, I will produce these.

Thanks,
Mike Mancini
Performance Car Graphics
Performance Car GraphicsView attachment 679704View attachment 679705

Mike: Do you have a vehicle emissions sticker for the 375 HP 440? I think it is a bit different than the standard 350. I know it calls for an 800 idle speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike: Do you have a vehicle emissions sticker for the 375 HP 440? I think it is a bit different than the standard 350. I know it calls for an 800 idle speed.
What year? they may change from year to year, this is on 1969 Polara
The two bold digits (42) are on the broadcast sheet.
IMG_4686.JPG

Alan

What year? they may change from year to year, this is on 1969 Polara
The two bold digits (42) are on the broadcast sheet.
View attachment 680250

Alan
There was a running change for 1970. Cars made after March 1970 have the green decal, those made before have the white one.

From my 1970 parts car, SPD October ‘69:

IMG_9371.jpeg

This is the one I need for SPD June 1970:

DSC02805-2465813166-2593828.jpeg

@Ripinator this is the one you need for yours, which I think is also SPD June 1970:

IMG_9156.jpeg

Hi,

This post has been made to establish a channel for pre-orders in order to make this happen. If you would like to order a pair or an individual decal, please email me at **************** - Let me know what you would like to order and the quantity and I will send a paypal invoice to you. Once we meet the required orders, I will produce these.

Thanks,
Mike Mancini
Performance Car Graphics
Performance Car GraphicsView attachment 679704View attachment 679705

Mike:

I'll PM you with an order for both the Emission and Tire pressure decals. Looks like the e-mail address you attempted to include in your post has been removed. . .

Hi I have some extras pf those decals people are looking for, as I had to have mine made also! I had a guy in town make very great looking ones as we spent time getting the fonts, size and papers right.
I have 8 #3577714
5#342071
and one I found even harder to find the "important protected to -35 f ..." radiator sticker for northern cars. I was able to save the remnants off of a michigan police car and had beautiful repros made.
I have 8 of those. All these were for my 1970 police Fury (440 engine).
They are only $9.00 each plus around a $1.50 for shipping.
(all as soon as I can figure out the paypal payment system!)
I can scan these but they have a protective cover over the decals.
you can pm me at
dustercat@comcast.net

OK, So I guess I shouldn't make these then.
You should still make these. He only has a limited number of decals and I still believe these are the most common combinations that C Body owners need. I might be wrong, I hope someone else chimes in.

Besides, the quality of your decals is a known factor, cost be damned, I will still support your business.

Back