For Sale 1970 Monaco 500 Oregon CL 440 car looks like a nice car

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many here are sort of kicking themselves right now.
......?

Me. But I'm actually glad it sold before I saw this thread. I'm only 300 miles from Eugene and it might have been too tempting, but by the time I checked in to FCBO after work last night, it was gone. Sure was nice seeing all the photos though. Thanks to those who posted them.

Me. But I'm actually glad it sold before I saw this thread. I'm only 300 miles from Eugene and it might have been too tempting, but by the time I checked in to FCBO after work last night, it was gone. Sure was nice seeing all the photos though. Thanks to those who posted them.

It was gone before the post was made, apparently. I am glad the CL ad was left up so we all had a chance to see it.

Many cars are missed because of it selling right away.....those are the good ones /deals

Should we as a whole refrain from posting cars, and Parts for sale since the core group doesn't get a chance to purchase, and the lurkers scoops them up?.... I think these cars parts are fair game. There's things that I'am interested in buying that I found. I won't post. But if other members post hey they have just as much right to it as I do. I believe in first come first served. Until cash trades hands it's fair game. Get Em while you can.

Well my buddy called on it and they told him it sold yesterday to a guy in Denver! :rant:
I called I did not want to buy another car but this car was the deal of the century and I missed by 1 day.

I sold my dad's beautiful 74 New Yorker 2drht to a C body collector in Littleton,Co. a couple of years ago, if it's the same guy who bought this beautiful black Dodge, the car is in great hands. The guy has over 20 ( from what he told me) C bodies and a huge amount of NOS parts as he used to work at a Mopar dealership in Colorado for many years. He's a really nice guy and very knowledgeable about full size Chrysler's. I still have his name and phone number somewhere..... take care guys, Scott.
Do you know the guy that bought the car if he is a true collector. I would call him to see if he is interested in my Plymouth. I even see if he would throw that car in as a trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back