NOT MINE 1970 Plymouth Fury III 2-dr 318 $22k CAD / $16k USD Kitchener Ontario

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score

1970 Plymouth Fury III 2-dr 318 $22k CAD / $16k USD Kitchener ON

Car is equipped with fresh 318 and automatic transmission. Power steering and brakes. Nicely detailed under the hood.
All new interior including headliner, carpet, dash pad and seats. Door panels and armrests are excellent.
All the glass is good.
Car was painted years ago and still shows excellent. (the car was originally a copper color)
The underside is all original with no repairs or patches and is still in fantastic condition.
Tires are only a few years old and are mounted on very nice chrome road wheels.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Ya, I would have tried for the original color.

Does the seat coverings have the correct pattern? Did they come that way?
They don't look right to me; everything was very "linear" in the seat fabric, not "granny's front mat" shaped like these ones.

I guess, in Florida, you can afford to DD a car like that ^_^.
I bought a truck here 18 years ago. The wheel wells still shine. I use the huge puddles as an under carriage wash. Don't hate me. I lost a lot of vehicles from Boston rust.

I bought a truck here 18 years ago. The wheel wells still shine. I use the huge puddles as an under carriage wash. Don't hate me. I lost a lot of vehicles from Boston rust.
LOL no hate, just jealousy :). Jealous for a lot of other reasons, too, when you look at Canada's justice system, but that's another story...

Back