For Sale 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Needs paint and partial interior. " so nowhere near 22K. At that asking price it needs to be done.

It does sound steep for a car needing that plus all the aftermarket mods which,IMO,hurt the value of the car.
I'd love to have it and keep it as a survivor,but not at that price.

No pics from the interior.......because it,s..........brown.??

00w0w_a7n0twecmg_1200x900-jpg.jpg

I always scratch my head when a seller claims "it is all original" but then goes on to describe the "Edelbrock aluminum heads, Hi-rise manifold, performance cam, 750 carb and Air cleaner".....:wtf:

It is nice looking car though:thumbsup:

Heard about the car like 10 years ago and had an empty trailer heading back from the Arizona auctions and made a deal on it for a member here. Sure he will post more info in a bit. F8 383-2 AC car, buckets console. 80k original miles and parked in that spot in 1989. Was near Hanford, CA.

Damn. How about that. Crazy how stuff is just out there. I never seem to run into anything, but obviously you did.

It's all about networking. Stopped by a yard there like 10 years ago to look at a Road Runner and remember this old salt working there that he had one. 10 years later it was still there.

It's all about networking. Stopped by a yard there like 10 years ago to look at a Road Runner and remember this old salt working there that he had one. 10 years later it was still there.
You're totally right. A lot of this stuff seems to be word of mouth.

Well, he can get that hood shined up in no time. Mine looked just as bad.
IMG_2814.JPG

It's all about networking.
I've very glad I have the gift of gab. I didn't do a lot of picture taking at last year's big show, too many people to meet and connections to be made! I've found a couple of people hawking parts that know someone else, who knows someone else. Never know where that can lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back