For Sale 1970 (sport) fury parts car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
( sport )fury parts car…….lots of good stuf !!
'70 Plymouth Grand Fury 4D HT
Good parts car because tree fell on roof. Covered lights, 383 ci. positrac. A good body man could fix it. Clean title. $650. Call or text Marv @ 509-994-0303.
00C0C_dNso8kvMp4t_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_fxYSYu7Pwus_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_8Zlnp1YkJmN_1200x900.jpg

A four door with a suregrip. Lots of great parts for $650. If it was within a weekend trip I'd jump on that. It would cost me at least $1650 to get it to Florida from Washington.

Talked to seller. He is helping sell his fathers accumlation of cars over his life. There’s over 100 cars. Probably more Plymouth’s and C-Bodies. I tried to ask if he’d part out anything but unfortunately he doesn’t have enough time. Someone really should buy this. The engine alone is worth the price.

If any of you decide to buy this car, it would appear to be a high desert car and will probably have minimal rust. It gets cold there so freeze damage to the block is always a concern. Still, It has one good sport fury fender worth about $450 in the Northwest market and what appears to be a decent front bumper and grill assembly for another $450 in this market. That would be on top of the sure grip and the core value of the engine and transmission. This one is well worth the asking price. Out in the middle of nowhere in the greater Spokane area.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back