WANTED 1970 Sport Fury Rocker Mouldings NOS or Nice Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beep Beep Dave

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello guys, my friend is finishing up a 1970 Sport Fury GT....its an original Six Barrel car and he just can't seem to find any nice Rocker Mouldings. He would prefer NOS but would take a nice set of used. He had a set restored but they really don't look very good...

Send me an email at a12carson@rogers.com or PM me here.

Thanks!

Dave
Sport Fury 440-6 5.jpg

gl//lve been looking 3 years...spotted one and had it snipped on ebay...are a Cpl front ones to be had

May be the hardest piece of trim to locate for the fuselage cars. Located on a vulnerable spot on the car, frequently damaged and yet, so hard to find. Wheel well moldings, not so hard

He has had the car for a long time, and has been searching for parts for years....he has quite a few of the hard to find things like a NOS exhaust including tip and hangers. Also missing the correct oil pan.

Dave

He has had the car for a long time, and has been searching for parts for years....he has quite a few of the hard to find things like a NOS exhaust including tip and hangers. Also missing the correct oil pan.

Dave
I would have thought the oil pan would be rather easy to source, i have a few cbody ones, is there a difference on the six pac motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back