1970 Sport Fury script trunk emblem

MONC440

Reaction score
My job gives me access to all kinds of resources. One area the company has been building up is 3D printing for prototype or small volume runs of parts.

I want to try to make a replica of the Sport Fury script emblem. I will not be able to make it out of metal so it would be a plastic replica but it would be better than a pitted up emblem or nothing at all. At this time I do not have one at all so I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to trust me with one to use as a go-by for the project. I do not need a perfect one just an intact one. I can create one just using pictures but if I physically had one I could map it to ensure I got all the sizes and angles correct. After the project was competed I would send the emblem back to the owner, with one or two of the replicas. I know the replica would not be good enough to pass as original on a show car but it would be a good enough for a driver like my car. Because this emblem is so hard to find I think some guys on here would be interested. I'm not going into this to mass reproduce them or make money I just want one for my car and make few extras for my fellow FCBO members. As a side note I'm going to try to do the same thing with the lock insert at a later date.

Let me know your thoughts on this and if you are willing to help send me a PM.

Thanks

1722517154417.png

Back