For Sale 1971 Fury Cop Car Chicago CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the engine and transmission are not included in the price...

I can't read this ad any other way than the engine and tranny are included, just out of the car. But a call to the seller will clear that up. Hope he has no second thoughts after reading this tread. :)

This was an awesome smoking deal. I know the guy over Facebook who bought it. It came with the engine and trans, bunch of NOS parts, rechromed rear bumper, ect!! Looked fairly clean too.

This was an awesome smoking deal. I know the guy over Facebook who bought it. It came with the engine and trans, bunch of NOS parts, rechromed rear bumper, ect!! Looked fairly clean too.

It looked mighty tempting. Good score.

Damn!

Sometimes, when the deal seems too good to be true...:frustrated:

Damn damn!

Well, I have no room for another car anyway, not yet at least...

Wow. And the motor is intact/no holes in the block? That was a fire sale to let all that go for such a pittance.

Wow. And the motor is intact/no holes in the block? That was a fire sale to let all that go for such a pittance.

And the engine was rebuilt, the guy who bought it said he worked at the machine shop when they did this engine back in the '90s!! Soo jealous of this score!!

And the engine was rebuilt, the guy who bought it said he worked at the machine shop when they did this engine back in the '90s!! Soo jealous of this score!!

You can't save (insert have) them all. Hopefully the car will be restored. Any idea what force or capacity it was used for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back