1971 fury grand coupe - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen 2 of these this summer with the same color. Maybe this is the one I saw at the Mason/Dixon Mopar show. The car I saw there was just driving around the show area and never stopped. I was on foot and tried to get back to my car to grab my camera and the car just disappeared. I don't know what these specialty versions are worth.

Sweeeet. I'm a sucker for fuselage Plymouth Furys'....only down side its a small block, but hey can't win everything I guess.

Nice car but not 12.5K nice. Maybe a third of his asking price may be reasonable.

i am........383-4, mostly rust free, nice blue/wht top, in my price range........

Yeah, yeah thats the one.......oh thats right, your holding out for something better
no, i'm holding out for bucket seats, not tickled pink with a bench seat car, i wish it was closer so i could take a look withuot spending a whole day

Are you kidding me? I spent twelve hours yesterday trying to get pictures of a certain persons car and then hunted down another ...........Oh gee, a whole day.Really? Nothing like investing the time Mark.

I might be out in mid sept, i need to get some stuff out of the way, come sept 12th it will be, so maybe sept 15th, we will see. a good look at it and a drive will tell me right away if its a go or not.

they generally dont bring much. C bodies for that price generally have bucket seats, big blocks or the top goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back