For Sale 1971 Plymouth Fury III 2 Dr.hdtp. $3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is a nice one !!!

Working hose & everything !! :thumbsup:

1971 Plymouth Fury

1971 Plymouth Fury - $3000 (Buckeye, Az.)

upload_2017-8-23_9-44-14.jpeg

upload_2017-8-23_9-44-32.jpeg

upload_2017-8-23_9-45-4.jpeg

upload_2017-8-23_9-45-22.jpeg

upload_2017-8-23_9-45-42.jpeg

If what I've been told is correct, this extremely rare 1971 Plymouth Fury sport 2 door has been sitting approximately 25 years. This car is all together, and sports a medium gold exterior, medium gold interior, and a white vinyl top. The car has 80,000 original miles, and has been hardly touched since it stopped being used. The body is incredibly straight, too! (See photos). What makes this car so special, is not only the fact that it is practically a "barn find", but also the options it sports. Let me list some of the big ones for you:

-383 big block car
-High performance package from factory (Dual exhaust, 4 barrel Carter AVS carb, POSSIBLY forged crank and rods)
-Heavy duty 727 transmission
-8 3/4 rear end with heavy duty 489 case 3rd member (open)
-Almost all trim is immaculate, including front and rear bumpers which are amazing cores
-Disc brakes up front
-Still have all the original rims and hubcaps (Hubcaps are in near perfect condition)

Guys, this car is one rare bird. I have recently checked numbers on the engine and this car is all numbers matching. Come pick it up for your challenger/Charger project, or restore this car as an investment! The engine turns over and starts with the ignition switch, and almost all of the lights and turn signals work, too. Engine is smooth and powerful; Tranny shift flawlessly. Overall, only around 3,900 2 door sport Fury's were made in 1971, and this is a numbers matching 383 HP model. I will keep this post updated. Please feel free to contact me with questions and don't be afraid to throw me an offer. I am also willing to part the car out, but I would rather sell it as a whole. Thanks. -Stephen

These cars are in the same lineup as the plymouth duster, cuda, roadrunner, and gtx, coronet, and demon, hemi, 340, 360, mopar, 440, six pack, super bird, daytona, etc. The epitome of muscle car

1971 Plymouth Fury

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 80000
size: full-size
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

It was originally advertised for 1k..... Cause I was chasing it and the seller sold it from under me! Just so you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back