1971 Plymouth Sport Fury

weather isn't too nice lately

11221837_666170616818639_8635810003103347962_n.jpg

Carsten, there's no need to park your cars like that... You've made in my "You Suck List" TOP 10 already.

thanks guys.
These are really parking on the street (dead end) waiting to be driven.

It just happend this morning.
I went to a small cruise.
My girlfriend took the shots (without me knowing)

another one is parked in front of the door

I don't need a hose to make it look shiny. It got doen by nature ;-))

hehehe, the dead end has not enough parking space so one side of the road is used for parking. You have to be a ghost rider sometimes. Common situation for most europeans on small roads/dead ends. It is also not forbidden to park in the wrong direction on the site of the street

Bet you're the black sheep in this street using up the scarce parking spots with These. ;)

sure, they love us and our cars:soapbox:
But it is better compared to the days I was young and coming home very late with loud cars.

You have been to the dead end Klaus when you picked up the Hurst from me in 2003. I still live in the same street.

I remember this neighborhood. Couldn't live in These cages for a month. I'm a Country Boy. ;)

That is a great looking Imperial. :) i have to ask, the TX 9 on the license plate, is that a coincidence? or was that purposefully done?

The closest thing you can get to a vanity plate in Germany if the TX 9 Combo isn't already issued in your district. There are no coincidences with numbers fetishist Carsten.:laughing4:

That is a great looking Imperial. :) i have to ask, the TX 9 on the license plate, is that a coincidence? or was that purposefully done?

Hi T.,

it was done purposefully.
Paint is the same as back in 2004

Carsten

All the Pictures of your Cars I end up saving on my Computer. Even tho they are a little worn out, they still are Beautiful in my eyes. :love7:

034_zpsvk4nbbfd.jpg

Just look at the scale model garages in the Background.

034_zpsvk4nbbfd.jpg

Back