WANTED 1972 Dodge Monaco passenger side mirror

Tobias74

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a passenger side mirror for my 72 Monaco wagon.
06748336-96c1-448a-8a30-7428ad3a982f.jpeg

Did I miss the thread where you discuss this wagon? Please post more!
No you did not, I posted a picture of my wagon including fender tag when I brought him out of Red Deer Alberta

No you did not, I posted a picture of my wagon including fender tag when I brought him out of Red Deer Alberta
I searched FCBO before asking, but came up empty-handed. If you could repost or link to your earlier post, that'd be great!

There are so many variations on mirrors and part numbers from 70 and up for c-bodies between dodge and plymouth and fury etc...if you have the part number of mirror your looking for I might have it.

There are so many variations on mirrors and part numbers from 70 and up for c-bodies between dodge and plymouth and fury etc...if you have the part number of mirror your looking for I might have it.
No I don’t have a part number sorry

72 Chrysler should be the same. Plymouth is different
Is that true for wagons? I don't have access to my files at the moment, but my recollection is that the three wagons are similar (for example, unlike the sedans and hardtops, the P-D-C wagons all share a 122-inch wheelbase).

Is that true for wagons? I don't have access to my files at the moment, but my recollection is that the three wagons are similar (for example, unlike the sedans and hardtops, the P-D-C wagons all share a 122-inch wheelbase).
im told its the shape of the door skin that matters, not the wheelbase. sedans and wagons used the same mirrors as their corresponding wagons. the difference is in the "leg".

Per the 1972 parts catalog

Right side mirror Chrysler, Dodge, Imperial: 3586853
Plymouth: 3586849

1971 and up mirrors had the square shape. 1971 Chrysler mirrors wouldn't fit due to the angle of the door sheetmetal in the area where the mirror is mounted.

I'd say a 1972 or 1973 Imperial is your best bet as a parts source because Imperials were often ordered withe the passenger side mirror. There is no visible change in mirror design between those two years. It should fit your 1972 Dodge station wagon.

Back