For Sale 1972 DODGE POLARA 2 DOOR HARDTOP 360 V8 AUTO - $2400

Status
Not open for further replies.
(movie) Buford Pusser disagrees with those who don't like '72 Polaras.

View attachment 128378
View attachment 128379

Hard to argue with a fella named Polara Dave but I like the '72 Polara Cop Car the best out of the 1969-73 era cars. This one that Carmine posted would be about perfect for me. I wouldn't want the decals or lights. I think it is from watching Dirty Mary Crazy Larry on TV when I was a kid.

Dave

First of all; wrong.

Second; I will admit the '72 Polara seems to be a love/hate Mopar style, like a '70 Coronet. I love both.
I love the the 72 Polara the front might not be the nicest fuselage like the 73 Newport but the rest of it is really cool and the 70 Coronet is the nicest year I think overall like the Superbee amd R/T

Yep, gotta agree. Don't know why the '72 Polara was hit with the ugly stick.
:eek:
To hear Jeff Godshall tell it the 72's were supposed to be the 71's and the 71's almost didnt exist at all, which is I guess why they are so close in DNA.

Probably why they mailed-in those tail lamps. ;)

You still didnt get those much needed glasses did you?
1969 dodge polara 500 convertible rear.jpg
1970 dodge polara 257862 trunk lid.jpg
166663 2003 rear.JPG
1972 dodge polara 2014 right rear.jpg
IMG_3880.JPG

I've never seen such bickering over what is better looking than with the Fuselage guys.
Formal owners don't do that.

Hey, Bob. Of all the Imp/NYB cars, who had the best looking tail lights.

The 70' has it all over the other years...thin and minimal. A little more and it could've been just one long side to side lens. Perfect.

The 70' has it all over the other years...thin and minimal. A little more and it could've been just one long side to side lens. Perfect.

Like the 71 and 72 Monaco. ...

It's interesting, I find the 71 to be better by .............FAR .... and I'm apparently the only one here.

I've never seen such bickering over what is better looking than with the Fuselage guys.
Formal owners don't do that.

Hey, Bob. Of all the Imp/NYB cars, who had the best looking tail lights.
Now you know he is going to go with the 78's :rofl:

I don't care for the shape of the quarterpanels on any of the '72/3 C-bodies. Ok commence with the angry red Xs.

Late to the party.

Not a "butterface" (I have been waiting a year to use that term since I learned it here :) ) or a "flab a**" in the bunch of fusie Monacos/Polaras to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back