1972 Fury coupe cop car

Nice care regardless - especially with the striped interior and the dog dish caps. That car would be a blast with a Big Block!

Its awesome with the small block but your right a big block would enhance things
Enhancement never hurts...

extenze_depot.jpg

I just had the world's best comeback to that but it was too much even by FCBO standards. Or lack of....

Dog dish caps, no vinyl roof, hidden headlights = outstanding ride. I need pics from every angle! Drive it enjoy it but save up for a 440.

The car has a 318ci, previous owner jut put 440ci emblems on the fender for fun..
I go by what told me previous owner , car is supposed to be North Dakota Highway patrol car, still has the siren, have some paperwork, pins , sticker on the car from North Dakota highway patrol..
I have the original invoice from Miller Motors, Highway 94 west, VALEY CITY, ND 58072

The City of Lompoc where I am purchased a Chrysler 300 for the Chief of Police. All that was done to the car was add a radio, it is the standard package that is offered as no Police package 300 is made (I don't know why not). I see this car as being the same sort of deal.

Alan

Yes, some of the police cars in Louisville came straight off the dealer lot, without any police package. Plain jane 4 door. Later on several stock Grand Nationals, pickups etc.

Yes, some of the police cars in Louisville came straight off the dealer lot, without any police package. Plain jane 4 door. Later on several stock Grand Nationals, pickups etc.

I guess I should have added that they buy police package cars for the patrol officers, currently the new Chevys.

Alan

Useless against Laser. Insurance companies donate the latest and the greatest to our local finest down here. I wonder why....

Last edited:
My next speeding ticket will be given to me by a pa trooper in one of those unmarked ford Taurus I can't pick them out look like every other crapbox out there.

Yes, we have the Taurus and the new Explorers everywhere. The light bars are thin & look like roof racks.

Back