1972 Newport Parting Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

stappy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry about the cross post but I am selling everything off this car not just interior or exterior. Everything but engine and trans stuff...

I am parting out what used to be a wonderful LOL (little ole lady) 4 door brown with white interior car. We used to drive it but other sportier cars usually got precedence over a land yacht. Needless to say, it got parked in a nice soft dirt area and sunk in. The frame is soo shot that the car tried to fold in half when I jacked it up under the K member. Anyway, anything you can think of you need please let me know because once I get the engine out, if a scrapper comes along it may go with them. I would rather you have the parts then they have the scrap...
car%20flipper.gif

Scott

The exterior chrome pieces look pretty good. Front bumper is really straight and would be sweet after re-chroming. The chrome pieces around the grilles are really nice. I do have the lower valence that looks good. I do have the wheel opening chromes too. Oh and Mirrors, got them too...

Jul24_0005.jpg

Jul24_0006.jpg

I will have to look next time I am out there... I do not remember seeing it or the control under the hood though...

72 newport

do you have pics of valance and mirrors?

have you scrapped it yet?

In the U.S. Fred, come on you know where that is.
Yes I do Dave and you know I'm only 30 minutes from the border (practically an honorary US citizen LOL). Scott could be in Buffalo or on the other side of the continent hence my question.

I was being facetious , you know me better than that.

I find it interesting people post on a world wide level and leave no location, just a flag saying U.S.A..............................oh thats better.

I am just past "out of my mind" and this side of "wayyyy to busy". In other words an hour or two north of Detroit.

Ya know I think there may be too many ForXBodiesOnly websites I belong to. I do not make the rounds often enough.

Dec26_0012.jpg

Dec26_0011.jpg

Dec26_0014.jpg

Dec26_0005.jpg

Dec26_0016.jpg

Dec26_0020.jpg

Update. This car is scheduled to be scrapped for metal. Please email me for anything you want off this car. I am basically posting this as a public service so if you want something SAY IT! Tire kickers get squat.
I hate to see all of this get crushed as I know it is valuable to someone.

Jan16_0007.jpg

Jan16_0008.jpg

Jan16_0002.jpg

Jan16_0003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back