NOT MINE 1972 Polara wagon on Facebook. (North Salem, NY) $6500

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
This one looks pretty nice, other than a dent in the driver door. It's been up for a while now, which always worries me a bit, though word has it that classic car sales are very weak right now.

1724511859946.jpeg

1724511900018.jpeg

1724511919794.jpeg

1724511939498.jpeg

1724511968308.jpeg

1724511998218.jpeg

Jeff

I imagine there's a rusty NY undercarriage to factor in to why it hasn't sold yet...

Cool wagon

Not so sure about that.

The quarters usually go long before the car gets ugly underneath.

It's got the remains of a hood pad on it, so it should be a factory undercoat car.

Might be one of these facebook sellers that never responds to any inquiries?

It's been for sale for several months, and I mean several. The photos are lying . He's now dropping the price after multiple stints on e bay also couldn't get half of what he was looking for.

Not so sure about that.

The quarters usually go long before the car gets ugly underneath.

It's got the remains of a hood pad on it, so it should be a factory undercoat car.

Might be one of these facebook sellers that never responds to any inquiries?
If you look closely you can see some rot in the quarter and dog leg...

I think you're right. Looks like there is a hole in the right dog leg just above the rocker trim.

I saw something on the rear quarter, but thought it was the reflection of painted line for the parking space.

Jeff

I think it's certainly worth 6.
I have however been saying for about 18 months there is no money out there. Selling prices are coming down.

That was on ebay about a month or so ago. There was better pictures of the quarter panel rust.

I grew up about 20 miles from where it is. Knowing the area it has to be rusty if it's spent a lot of years there.

To be clear if I didn't have a wagon I'd have gone after this one. Perfect driver I wouldn't have to care about.

To me car is actually in very good shape considering where I live in the Rust Capital of Wisconsin!!!! Eventually it'll sell,car prices and market are really stupid right now!!!!!! Be a good deal for someone

New owner is a friend of mine.Turns out the car was owned by Planters Peanuts at one point and was supposedly in several movies.He is awaiting documentation from a Planters exec that recognized the car on FB.

Back