For Sale 1973 Dodge Coronet Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well that is one place to find a quiet wide open space for picture taking of a car.

$4750
1973 Dodge Coronet Custom 4-Door Sedan 318 V8

1973 Dodge Coronet with the 318 V8. Second owner, 31,000 original miles. Needs nothing other than a new vinyl top and a tiny bit of touch up. Everything has been kept bone stock. Car has been a California car its whole life, save for two years in Illinois when I moved there and brought it back. Interior is virtually pristine. No cracks in the dash or steering wheel, no rips in the seats, and everything works flawlessly. The engine purrs and the car floats seamlessly down the highway. In the past two years, the following have been replaced:

Spark plugs
Cap & rotor
Air & fuel filters
Inner & outer tie rod ends
Idler arm
Radiator & hoses
Muffler & tail pipe
Rear brake shoes
Battery

The carburetor was also rebuilt a couple years ago, in addition to having a front end alignment. Tires are good and have some life left. Title is clean and registration is current and in my name. All receipts dating back to 2006 when I bought the car are present. Very hesitant to sell, but debt from medical bills forces me to. As such, the price is pretty firm. It's not a perfect car, but a detail and a new vinyl top will make it very close. Call show contact info if interested between 8 AM and 9 PM. If this ad is up, the car is available; any texts asking if the car is available will be ignored and the number blocked. Please no middlemen, agents, shippers, brokers, or international buyers.

00i0i_cGaU1KOe1ax_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_gEKmireNfIz_1200x900.jpg
00O0O_bBu5ptcnrXf_1200x900.jpg
00X0X_jR1xPDZoYp5_1200x900.jpg

Interesting,I have the almost identical little brother A-body to this car.Same year,looks to be the same color,has the same white vinyl roof,wheel cover and whitewalls.Different interior color,though.
I should drive it to a local cemetery and take some pics of it as well.

IMG_3483 (1).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back