For Sale 1973 Imperial for sale $9900

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar E

Reaction score
Contact seller
TX9, very original, Blue leather is nice and soft. Excellent condition overall. 72,000 miles.
This car will pass Ontario Safety Inspection. No leaks. Always kept inside, Dealer serviced.
Has just had $2200 service in the fall.
Loaded car. Runs and drives very nice. I bought this from the original family.
I have found a 59 that I need to buy is the reason for selling. Car is located in southern Ontario, can deliver to Pt. Huron Michigan border.
Serious cash buyers please contact me thru PM for further details.
$9900 Canadian or $7500 US
apr3 024.jpg

all original glass, chrome, etc. in very nice condition. I think the trunk lid was painted due to a spill in garage.

apr3 029.jpg

apr3 037.jpg

apr3 031.jpg

This Imperial is road ready, no restoration work required. True Turnkey ride. No B.S. no excuses. A 1959 car I have wanted for a long time is coming available this month is the only reason for selling this.

apr3 033.jpg

apr3 043.jpg

apr3 038.jpg

That's a beauty! Thanks @mopar E for offering it up to the forum members. Love to have it stay in forum family. Hopefully someone here will contact you so it goes to a good home.

That's a beauty! Thanks @mopar E for offering it up to the forum members. Love to have it stay in forum family. Hopefully someone here will contact you so it goes to a good home.
Thanks! I haven't listed elsewhere yet. This is a true original survivor. Doesn't need any resto work at all. I have records of recent services.
The 1959 car I've been offered and put a deposit on is not listed for sale until June 15th.

apr3 023.jpg

Thanks again for doing that before the CL or Ebay route. If it was a different time of the year I would really, really consider it. Have a green one crossing into Minnesota in a couple hours.:lol:

love that car. I wish I was in a position to buy

just out of curiosity: what does $2200 of workshop bills get you these days in terms of services provided?

just out of curiosity: what does $2200 of workshop bills get you these days in terms of services provided?
Since I'm not a knuckle wrencher...I could give you purty good idea with my receipts somewhere. I budget about 3-6K once my shop receives an Imperial of mine. My 72 coupe repair was the most expensive. Gas tank, carb, brakes and booster, ps pump, radiator water pump, idler arm, hoses, misc switches, blower motors, etc.
For 2200.00 I probably would get tank, brakes booster rebuild, carb, and some small misc.

Fixed trans. pan leak, New gasket, some tune up stuff, oil change and Safety Inspection stuff.
I have more receipts than that. Seems all work was done at the Chrysler dealership.
Original owners could very well afford to properly maintain at dealership prices and it shows!

Thanks! I haven't listed elsewhere yet. This is a true original survivor. Doesn't need any resto work at all. I have records of recent services.
The 1959 car I've been offered and put a deposit on is not listed for sale until June 15th.

View attachment 290626
Very good car, I would buy this right now, but I have two 73 Imperials I need to pick up. I think Doc and I have created a market for 72/73 Imperials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back